The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 11/08- 11/14
- If you are available to travel and assist in other markets please email email@example.com
- Time Off Request for November are due by Friday, 10/30- any request received after that may not be approved.
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day are installer holidays installations are not scheduled on these days.
- New Year’s Eve is NOT an installer Holiday and installations are scheduled up to 2 PM EST on this day.
Black Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/1842#/
White Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/2025#/
NEW Avera Expanding Valet Rod
NEW Avera Glass Shelf
NEW Elfa Expanding Valet Rod for décor Shelves
These items are now available in the TCS Design Tool and are available for customers to include in their custom closet. It is imperative that you read through each installation guide so that you understand how to install these items correctly.
A couple of important elements to pay special attention to:
- NEW Avera & Elfa Expanding Valet Rods: The installation requires the addition of anti-tip clips
- NEW Avera Glass Shelf: Do not remove the plastic film until the shelf is in place
- Slips, trips, and falls account for over one million hospital emergency room visits
- Slips, trips, and falls are the primary cause of lost days from work
- Fractures are the most serious consequences of falls and occur in 5% of all people who fall
- SLIPS occurs when there is too little traction or friction between the shoe and the walking surface. Most slips cause a person to fall backward.
- TRIPS occurs when a person’s foot contacts an object in their way or they drop to a lower level unexpectedly. Most trips cause a person to fall forward.
- FALLS occur when a person is too far off-balance.
- Use anti‐skid adhesive tape in high traffic areas
- Use absorbent mats in entranceways during cold and wet weather. Mats may cause hazards themselves, make sure they do not slide on the ground
- Display wet floor signs
- Clean up wet floors immediately
- When entering a building, remove as much snow and water from your shoes as possible.
Employee Spotlight of The Month Coming Soon.
Inspired Call Summary - 11.03.2020
- Charlie comes to Penmarc with a lot of skills and has proven himself as a team player. He recently traveled for our Sister Company, ProVantage working in Conn’s Stores across Texas – Thank you, Charlie!
- Not afraid to take on a challenge, Charlie completes Elfa, Avera, and Laren spaces and gets great reviews from all of his customers. He is courteous, detailed, and a good communicator.
- Dale is one of the few installers who always arrives early to his installs, completes every job to Penmarc’s standards and expectations, and reports details on Cruxos as well as with the client.
- Retired from San Antonio Fire Department, he is a very talented and skilled carpenter and installer that we are very grateful to have to work for Penmarc. Thank you, Dale, for all you do!
- Dale recently traveled to our Memphis market for over two weeks to help provide additional market support and even asked if he could extend his trip so he could help organize our storage locations and update inventory records.
- We have a warehouse here at our Raleigh office and Dale utilized his background in carpentry and other construction trades to build entirely new shelving units that were better suited for our products, and that optimized the storage space we have, all on his own and without anyone asking!
- Dale consistently shows a genuine commitment to the company, is willing to do whatever is asked, always exceeds our expectations.
- Tygue has always proven to be an exceptional member of our team, especially with his ability to train all types of installers on Avera installation, even across state lines, and sometimes travels for weeks at a time.
- Tygue uses a seamless blend of his own demonstrations and a hands-off approach that prompts trainees to learn, ask questions, practice, and apply their new knowledge. While also documenting and reporting their progress, Tygue ensures office staff is always involved in the status and progress of his training.
- Tygue continuously thinks two steps ahead to ensure success, and his knowledgeable, dedicated, and thoughtful approach to all he does makes him an extraordinary asset to our team.
- Measure twice, Cut Once! Always, Always review the design and measure the space before placing tracks for Elfa and Avera. Regardless of the system type, take a few measurements before getting started with the install to catch design issues from the beginning.
- There is a high volume of installations, which means you may experience longer wait times to connect with TCS Installation Services. Leave your number for a call back rather than waiting on hold. If time is of the essence, connect with your market manager.
- If you have any reason to call TCS Installation Services, a summary of your call reason should be placed in the General Section of Cruxos. Be sure to add the name of the person you spoke to. In the case that you were unable to reach someone, still, add that you attempted to contact and the reason for the call. Connect with your Market Manager if you are unable to reach someone at TCS within a reasonable amount of time.
- For ISV/Measures – If you observe that space is still under heavy construction, don’t rely on the photos alone to tell the story. Be sure to highlight that the space is incomplete and may need an additional visit in the Special Considerations section of the Space Notes on the Measure/ISV Coversheet.
- The holidays are coming! Time Off Request for November are due ASAP
- We expect time off request as far in advance as possible. A minimum of two weeks and three weeks is preferred.
- Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are installer holidays
- Review your schedule twice a day – In the current climate, job schedules are changing more frequently. It’s best to check your schedule in the morning before 8 am and in the evening after 6 pm. Call/email coordinators with any questions regarding your schedule.
- Photos: We need all installers to be more mindful of taking quality photos and taking all the photos that Cruxos asks for.
- ISV/Measure photos, pre and post demo photos, and completion photos should show all walls, including the floor and the ceiling
- Completion photos should be taken once the job is entirely complete, and you have installed all accessories (including Standard Covers which should be installed 100% of the time) and you have cleaned the space trash, debris, and dust.
Missed the Inspired Zoom Call?
The Inspired Call will be switching to Zoom
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
How to Contact Coordinators
Phone Tree Options:
- 1 for Coordinators
- 7 for California
- 6 for Texas
- 5 for Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- 4 for Washington DC, MD or VA
- 3 for Florida
- 2 for Georgia
- 1 for NC/TN
Measurement and ISV