The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 10/25 - 10/31
- If you are available to travel and assist in other markets please email email@example.com
- Time Off Request for November are due by Friday, 10/30- any request received after that may not be approved.
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day are installer holidays installations are not scheduled on these days.
- New Year’s Eve is NOT an installer Holiday and installations are scheduled up to 2 PM EST on this day.
Black Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/1842#/
White Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/2025#/
NEW Avera Expanding Valet Rod
NEW Avera Glass Shelf
NEW Elfa Expanding Valet Rod for décor Shelves
These items are now available in the TCS Design Tool and are available for customers to include in their custom closet. It is imperative that you read through each installation guide so that you understand how to install these items correctly.
A couple of important elements to pay special attention to:
- NEW Avera & Elfa Expanding Valet Rods: The installation requires the addition of anti-tip clips
- NEW Avera Glass Shelf: Do not remove the plastic film until the shelf is in place
Employee Spotlight of The Month
Inspired Call Summary - 10.27.2020
- We expect time off request as far in advance as possible. A minimum of two weeks and three week is preferred.
- Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are installer holidays
- ISV/Measure photos, pre and post demo photos, and completion photos should show all walls including the floor and the ceiling
- Completion photos should be taken once the job is entirely complete, and you have installed all accessories (including Standard Covers which should be installed 100% of the time) and you have cleaned the space trash, debris and dust.
Missed the Inspired Zoom Call?
The Inspired Call will be switching to Zoom
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
How to Contact Coordinators
Phone Tree Options:
- 1 for Coordinators
- 7 for California
- 6 for Texas
- 5 for Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- 4 for Washington DC, MD or VA
- 3 for Florida
- 2 for Georgia
- 1 for NC/TN
Measurement and ISV