The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 11/29 - 12/05
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are installer holidays installations are not scheduled on these days.
- New Year’s Eve is NOT an installer Holiday and installations are scheduled up to 2 PM EST on this day.
Black Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/1842#/
White Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/2025#/
NEW Avera Expanding Valet Rod
NEW Avera Glass Shelf
NEW Elfa Expanding Valet Rod for décor Shelves
These items are now available in the TCS Design Tool and are available for customers to include in their custom closet. It is imperative that you read through each installation guide so that you understand how to install these items correctly.
A couple of important elements to pay special attention to:
- NEW Avera & Elfa Expanding Valet Rods: The installation requires the addition of anti-tip clips
- NEW Avera Glass Shelf: Do not remove the plastic film until the shelf is in place
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
- Holidays are quickly approaching! As a reminder, we ask that you submit all time-off requests with a minimum of 3 weeks in advance. As schedules start to book up it is very difficult for our Coordinators to move and adjust schedules to accommodate late time-off requests so please get those in ASAP.
- If you are having Cruxos App issues, start by reaching out to your market manager or market coordinators for assistance. They will be able to do some basic troubleshooting and if need be they will escalate it up to our Cruxos support team for assistance.
- As always please make sure you are fully completing all of your Cruxos tasks before leaving the job site. Tasks should always be completed in real time and preference is to complete tasks while you are on the job site- however, we know that there are times that you may not have a good cell signal and that might not be realistic. If for any reason, you cannot complete them, please be sure to reach out to your market manager before you leave the site. If you are unable to reach your market manager please contact one of the Coordinators.
- It is important to remember that when you run into an install that requires a service order for any reason, the product was missing or damaged, or space couldn’t be completed that we are calling into the Coordinators as well as TCS so that we can make sure a service order has been created.
- Cruxos Training/Refresh: We will be hosting two sessions for Cruxos Training this week, if you are in need of some additional training or maybe just want a refresher on how to use Cruxos please email email@example.com for the link to the sessions.
Missed The Inspired Call This Week?
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
How to Contact Coordinators
Phone Tree Options:
- 1 for Coordinators
- 7 for California
- 6 for Texas
- 5 for Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- 4 for Washington DC, MD or VA
- 3 for Florida
- 2 for Georgia
- 1 for NC/TN
Measurement and ISV