The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 11/15 - 11/21
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are installer holidays installations are not scheduled on these days.
- New Year’s Eve is NOT an installer Holiday and installations are scheduled up to 2 PM EST on this day.
Black Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/1842#/
White Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/2025#/
NEW Avera Expanding Valet Rod
NEW Avera Glass Shelf
NEW Elfa Expanding Valet Rod for décor Shelves
These items are now available in the TCS Design Tool and are available for customers to include in their custom closet. It is imperative that you read through each installation guide so that you understand how to install these items correctly.
A couple of important elements to pay special attention to:
- NEW Avera & Elfa Expanding Valet Rods: The installation requires the addition of anti-tip clips
- NEW Avera Glass Shelf: Do not remove the plastic film until the shelf is in place
- Slips, trips, and falls account for over one million hospital emergency room visits
- Slips, trips, and falls are the primary cause of lost days from work
- Fractures are the most serious consequences of falls and occur in 5% of all people who fall
- SLIPS occurs when there is too little traction or friction between the shoe and the walking surface. Most slips cause a person to fall backward.
- TRIPS occurs when a person’s foot contacts an object in their way or they drop to a lower level unexpectedly. Most trips cause a person to fall forward.
- FALLS occur when a person is too far off-balance.
- Use anti‐skid adhesive tape in high traffic areas
- Use absorbent mats in entranceways during cold and wet weather. Mats may cause hazards themselves, make sure they do not slide on the ground
- Display wet floor signs
- Clean up wet floors immediately
- When entering a building, remove as much snow and water from your shoes as possible.
Employee Spotlight of The Month Coming Soon.
Inspired Call Summary - 11.17.2020
- 2018 Corporate Philanthropy Award
- 2020 Corporate Philanthropy Award
- ProVantage donates a significant amount of our gross revenue each year.
- We start with our partnerships with several Universities such as Campbell University and Campbell Law School to provide scholarship and internship opportunities to fuel the next generation of givers.
- We give to local charities such as Raleigh Rescue Mission and other organizations to make an impact locally.
- We also give on a global scale to such organizations as Rahab’s Rope that helps women recover from Sex Trafficking in India.
- Lastly, we select employees each month to select charities that are important to them for us to give to in their honor.
- In the last year, we have been able to donate over $305k.
- One of our favorite stories of the last year was the impact we had on a local pro bono lawyer who’s mission is to aid individuals associated with Raleigh Rescue Mission who need legal aid as they try to enter back into the workforce. Through our scholarships at Campbell, we were able to provide him 3 interns to assist him over the last year. It was so awesome to hear the impact that had on providing more legal aid to our community and help these individuals enter the workforce and provide for their families.
- Another fun opportunity for us was the ability to design, order, and install a custom The Container Store Elfa closet solution for a local girl’s home here in NC. We were then able to stock the closet full of supplies these girls needed.
- Penmarc also partnered with TCS and Campbell to install a redesigned Career Closet for Campbell University which gives students access to business attire to use for interviews with companies.
- Shirley’s Kitchen Story:
- Please be sure you are clocking in and out of all jobs in real-time. The arrival & departure tasks do not replace or fill in your clocked time. It is very important that we have all of this information in real-time as it helps our Coordinators with their tracking of installs better.
- As always please make sure you are fully completing all of your Cruxos tasks before leaving the job site. Tasks should always be completed in real-time and preference is to complete tasks while you are on the job site- however, we know that there are times that you may not have a good cell signal and that might not be realistic. If for any reason, you cannot complete them, please be sure to reach out to your market manager before you leave the site. If you are unable to reach your market manager please contact one of the Coordinators.
- It is important to remember that when you run into an install that requires a service order for any reason, the product was missing or damaged, or space couldn’t be completed that we are calling into the Coordinators as well as TCS so that we can make sure a service order has been created.
- If you are having Cruxos App issues, start by reaching out to your market manager or market coordinators for assistance. They will be able to do some basic troubleshooting and if need be they will escalate it up to our Cruxos support team for assistance.
- Please remember to it is best practice to take all photos on your phone’s camera and then upload them to Cruxos this will ensure that the photos load correctly, it will also help in case there is a glitch with Cruxos and we need to have the photo resubmitted. Make sure you are checking for 100% completion of tasks, including photos before you leave the site. The best way to do this is to review the task summary section before hitting submit as it will show you if your photo uploaded etc.
- Always take a look at what’s on the other side of your install! While accidents happen, it’s best to try and avoid them. Additionally, we are on the lookout for great Electricians, Plumbers, and Drywallers in all markets. Tradesmen we can rely on and call when needed. If you have “have a guy/gal” who works in one of these trades, give their information to your Market Manager.
- Avera Measures and ISV should be measured in Millimeters. This includes all aspects of the measure such as walls, doors, ceiling heights, baseboards, and obstructions. And DON'T FORGET the bottom section on the cover sheet addressing plumbs walls. Each wall should be reviewed for plumb and humps and valleys.
- Remember to return to the General Notes section in the progress tracker at the end of your install and give a summary of any issues that may have occurred, especially if you had a need to reach out to TCS Installation Services. Provide information on issues big and small, even if you were able to address and correct the issue.
- As a reminder, we ask that you do not contact the customer directly to make adjustments to your schedule. We should only be contacting customers to let them know you are in route or running behind, any other issues should be directed to the Coordinating team and they will be happy to reach out to the customer directly.
- Time Off Requests: as we get closer to the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas please make sure you are submitting your Time Off Requests at a minimum of 3 weeks in advance. This is extremely important especially since we are currently in the middle of a sale and installer availability becomes limited for moves to be made with short notice.
- If you install Laren or Avera closets please make sure you are reviewing your Cruxos Calendar to see any upcoming Laren or Avera closets as they are scheduled at times up to a month in advance and will be on your Cruxos calendar for you to review.
- If you are interested in learning how to install Laren or Avera closets please reach out to your Market Manager so that we can evaluate and start the training process.
Missed the Inspired Zoom Call?
The Inspired Call will be switching to Zoom
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
How to Contact Coordinators
Phone Tree Options:
- 1 for Coordinators
- 7 for California
- 6 for Texas
- 5 for Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- 4 for Washington DC, MD or VA
- 3 for Florida
- 2 for Georgia
- 1 for NC/TN
Measurement and ISV