The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 05/30 - 06/05
- If you are available to travel and assist in other markets please email email@example.com
- The office will be closed Monday, May 31st in observance of Memorial Day and will reopen Tuesday, June 1st.
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
Shout out of the Week:
“Joey was fantastic and did an amazing job on our closet install! He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect”
- Being able to pay better attention
- Being less likely to have a crash
- Following the law
- Complete any call or text before starting the car
- Get directions and try to visualize the destination before turning the key
- Check-in with friends or parents only after arrival
- Cell phone use behind the wheel reduces the amount of brain activity associated with driving by 37%.
- Typing text messages reduces a driver’s ability to adequately direct attention to the roadway, respond to important traffic events, and control a vehicle within a lane and with respect to other vehicles.
- Cell phones are not just about texting—multiple behaviors, such as social media, messaging apps, GPS, and music—have the potential to draw attention away from the road.
Inspired Call Summary
- The Penmarc office is transitioning to Office 365 over the next 2 days. You shouldn’t see any delays or changes in communication from the team but just wanted everyone to be aware.
- We are also doing another Raffle this month! We’ll be giving away some great prizes! Please stay tuned for all the details coming soon!
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
Measurement and ISV