The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 04/25 - 05/01
If you correctly answer the questions, you will be entered into a quarterly raffle for company SWAG.
This month, the safety topic is Tool Safety!
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
Shout out of the Week:
“Scott did a fantastic job on our closet install it is simply amazing, he did the job elegantly and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!"
Click here to visit our site.
Inspired Call Summary
- If we see Bare Walls, you will see Demo NO in your notes to the installer.
- If there is a standard demo, you will see Demo Standard. We will attempt to verify with the customer if they are wood or wire
- If there is an additional demo – the coordinators will check to make sure TCS has already calculated & collected the fees from the customer. Coordinators will try to verify exactly what is existing and schedule additional time. You will also see in the notes that the fees have been collected.
- We will include any pictures in the files as well as any additional information in notes to installers.
- You are just calling TCS to update them on your new scope of work.
- In your tasks, please make sure you are answering that you called TCS, note who you spoke with, what was approved, etc. The more information we have, the more accurately we can compensate you.
- If you are unable to reach TCS, please call your coordinator and they will relay all of that information to TCS.
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
Measurement and ISV