The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 03/21 - 03/27
- Collared or Penmarc issued shirts only. Must be kept tucked into pants. A belt should be worn.
- No shorts or Capri pants of any kind. Only full-length, solid color pants are permitted. No baggy or sagging clothing. No holes or tears.
- Comfortable, relaxed closed-toe shoes - Steel Toe Shoes required on B2B jobs
- Cover all tattoos except those deemed by management not containing any obscene or offensive material (profanity, gang signs, etc.)
- Piercings: Remove all facial piercings while working (nose rings, brow piercings, etc.)
- Gauge earrings are not allowed unless they are replaced with flesh-colored solid blanks
- Hair including facial hair should be kept neat, clean, and well-trimmed for an overall tidy appearance
- iPods or any other musical devices are not allowed to be worn or used during work hours – this also includes Bluetooth phone devices
- Hats must be company issued with the brim facing forward
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
Inspired Call Summary
- Upcoming Holiday Hours: As a reminder, Penmarc Offices will be closed NEXT Friday for Good Friday and Easter Sunday. We will have limited coordinators working on Friday and Saturday to handle all normal operations, any questions please contact your coordinator directly.
- Let’s talk about additional mileage- if you notice or feel there is an additional mileage discrepancy on a job, there is NO NEED to call into TCS. Simply. Reach out to the Coordinators and once confirmed, we will adjust our invoice/payment on our side. The only time an Installer should be reaching out to TCS directly is if there is damage/missing product, design issues, or additional services that needs to be added.
- As a reminder, we should be using Floor Protection at all times when installing in a customer’s home. Protective items such as moving blankets, canvas drop cloths, or plastic lining should be used to protect the floors and walls as well as special or fragile items near where installation is occurring. Please always be mindful that you are in someone else’s space and protect it as if it was your own.
- Submit your questions for next week's Inspired call!
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
Measurement and ISV