The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 10/11 - 10/17
"The future depends on what you do today."
- Mahatma Gandhi
Black Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/1842#/
White Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/2025#/
NEW Avera Expanding Valet Rod
NEW Avera Glass Shelf
NEW Elfa Expanding Valet Rod for décor Shelves
These items are now available in the TCS Design Tool and are available for customers to include in their custom closet. It is imperative that you read through each installation guide so that you understand how to install these items correctly.
A couple of important elements to pay special attention to:
- NEW Avera & Elfa Expanding Valet Rods: The installation requires the addition of anti-tip clips
- NEW Avera Glass Shelf: Do not remove the plastic film until the shelf is in place
Employee Spotlight of The Month
Inspired Call Summary - 10.13.2020
- Measures and ISVs are our first opportunity to make a great impression. Have a positive initial introduction with the customer – winning over a customer, in the beginning, makes for a smoother installation all the way through.
- Evaluate the whole room for any obstructions
- Write legibly and take good quality photos (photos overall and then close up of oddities)
- You are the eyes of the designer and for your fellow installers.
- Installers tend to make a lot of assumptions about what does and doesn’t matter; however, those assumptions should always be documented.
- I hear a lot that, “the store understands my shorthand” – but the store is not always the people who receive the ISV/measures. There is a lot more virtual design by TCS employees company-wide.
- Check the ceiling and the floor and make sure to capture these areas in your photos.
- Be mindful of what’s on the other side of the wall!
- The obstruction itself should have height and width and also the distance from at minimum two points such as another wall and the floor or ceiling.
- While we want each measure to finish in a timely fashion, we never want to sacrifice speed for quality.
- Call for authorization every time.
- Your MMs know what is expected by TCS and can provide a second set of eyes.
- We expect time off request as far in advance as possible. A minimum of two weeks and three weeks is preferred.
- Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are installer holidays.
- ISV/Measure photos, pre and post demo photos, and completion photos should show all walls including the floor and the ceiling
- Completion photos should be taken once the job is entirely complete, and you have installed all accessories (including Standard Covers which should be installed 100% of the time) and you have cleaned the space trash, debris, and dust.
Missed the Inspired Zoom Call?
The Inspired Call will be switching to Zoom
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
How to Contact Coordinators
Phone Tree Options:
- 1 for Coordinators
- 7 for California
- 6 for Texas
- 5 for Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- 4 for Washington DC, MD or VA
- 3 for Florida
- 2 for Georgia
- 1 for NC/TN
Measurement and ISV