The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 01/10 - 01/16
Space transformation without limitation.
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
Inspired Call Summary
- Not every install goes as planned. You may encounter situations you haven’t seen before such as tricky wall type – plaster, brick, or concrete. These wall finishes are challenges for demo and repair as well as installing tracks. Rather than struggling through it or worse having to leave the job incomplete, reach out to your Market Manager and ask about training.
- Speaking of demo and repair, this is another area where you can really up to your overall game. There are many tips and tricks to installing an existing closet system with minimal damage. And if you feel like you’re just getting by with your patch and painting abilities, let us know and we can help you improve these skills.
- Generally, elfa is easy to install. That’s why 99% of our installers are capable of doing elfa jobs. It also means that we are distributing elfa work to everyone. So if you want to build your income potential we suggest learning to install Avera and Laren systems as well.
- Measures and ISVs – You do not have to be an expert with Avera or Laren to conduct most ISVs, and this is a skill we can teach any one of you. In fact, most of you who are experienced with Avera and Laren install could use a little brush up on accurately conducting ISVs.
- The act of installing isn’t the only skill you need in this job; there are many others, namely Customer Service Skills. The good news is customer service is teachable and improving your customer interactions helps with all other aspects of the installation process.
- The new phone options are now live! Please listen as our options have changed 😊 Now when you call Penmarc Press 2 you will then her options to be connected to either a (1) coordinator, the (2) B2B team, or someone from the (2) Laren and Avera team. You can also press 3 at the beginning of the call to reach other departments such as technology, human resources, or payroll. The full phone tree will be posted in the email recap tomorrow.
- We have updated hours in our Coordinating Office to better support our West Cost Installers. The coordinator hours are:
- Submit your questions for next week's Inspired call!
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
Measurement and ISV