The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 12/13 - 12/19
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are installer holidays installations are not scheduled on these days.
- New Year’s Eve is NOT an installer Holiday and installations are scheduled up to 2 PM EST on this day.
Black Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/1842#/
White Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/2025#/
NEW Avera Expanding Valet Rod
NEW Avera Glass Shelf
NEW Elfa Expanding Valet Rod for décor Shelves
These items are now available in the TCS Design Tool and are available for customers to include in their custom closet. It is imperative that you read through each installation guide so that you understand how to install these items correctly.
A couple of important elements to pay special attention to:
- NEW Avera & Elfa Expanding Valet Rods: The installation requires the addition of anti-tip clips
- NEW Avera Glass Shelf: Do not remove the plastic film until the shelf is in place
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
- Clean appearance
- Wearing Booties when you enter the home
- Organizing your tools before and after work is complete
- Gathering and organizing trash and unused product and reviewing it with the customer
- Limiting personal chit chat
- Never unload personal issues onto a customer
- Roger, what are some other routines you have for creating positive impressions with customers?
- Introduce yourself by name and as a Penmarc Installer.
- Remove your shoes or cover them with a fresh pair of shoe booties before entering the home
- Bring a smile and a positive attitude to every job. If you’re having a bad day, or personal issues, do not engage the customer in conversations about it.
- Be courteous and polite at all times.
- If there are issues or challenges with the job, follow procedure, and do not air grievances with the Customer.
- If the Customer is getting angry or agitated, refrain from reacting and remain polite.
- Keep the lines of communication open with the customer.
- Walk the installation area(s) with the customer and ask if they have any questions, concerns, or requirements before you begin work.
- Minimize personal conversation if other installers are present.
- The Elfa Sale Starts tomorrow, Wednesday, Dec 16. We inaccurately stated last week that the sale started on Dec. 18.
- Keep up-to-date with the weather as we approach winter and be weather prepared. If you know bad weather is imminent in your area, get prepared by allowing more time to get to jobs. Wake up earlier and allow more time to travel to your first job. Also, keep supplies in your car to help in wintery conditions such as ice scrapers and snow shovels.
- We have updated hours in our Coordinating Office to better support our West Cost Installers. The coordinator hours are:
No Recording This Week
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
How to Contact Coordinators
Phone Tree Options:
- 1 for Coordinators
- 7 for California
- 6 for Texas
- 5 for Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- 4 for Washington DC, MD or VA
- 3 for Florida
- 2 for Georgia
- 1 for NC/TN
Measurement and ISV