The Inspired Insider
Weekly Wednesday | 12/06 - 12/12
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are installer holidays installations are not scheduled on these days.
- New Year’s Eve is NOT an installer Holiday and installations are scheduled up to 2 PM EST on this day.
Black Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/1842#/
White Face Masks: https://stores.customink.com/health-wellness/products/2025#/
NEW Avera Expanding Valet Rod
NEW Avera Glass Shelf
NEW Elfa Expanding Valet Rod for décor Shelves
These items are now available in the TCS Design Tool and are available for customers to include in their custom closet. It is imperative that you read through each installation guide so that you understand how to install these items correctly.
A couple of important elements to pay special attention to:
- NEW Avera & Elfa Expanding Valet Rods: The installation requires the addition of anti-tip clips
- NEW Avera Glass Shelf: Do not remove the plastic film until the shelf is in place
Employee Spotlight of The Week!
- Billing is not only invoicing TCS so Penmarc can get paid but also so we can pay all of you in a timely manner.
- And as much as I’m sure you all love Gaby, hearing from her a little less will save you a lot of time, having to go back and remember about the job you might have done 2 days ago or dug through your pictures to find the right completion photo!
- The weather is turning cold! Check out the Penmarc Swag Catalog for the great Jacket!
- Dress Code: When on accepted Penmarc Jobs, Penmarc branded shirts or polos are required. Clothing should be clean, unwrinkled, and tucked-in. Installers should be in long pants and have closed-toed shoes. Older “TCS Installation” hats, shirts, and polos are not considered the correct dress code. Hats were maybe worn if they are Penmarc branded.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words! Ensure you are taking “Pre-demo” photos or “Per-Installation” photos if there’s no demo involved, of the entire space. Try to capture the floor and ceiling every time. These photos can make a huge difference when we receive customer claims of damage.
- Accurate Measures and ISVs are a critical step to all parties involved – The Customer, TCS, Penmarc, and YOU! We can reduce the need for service orders, redesigns, and unexpected outcomes by conducting legible, accurate, detailed, and assumption-free Measures and ISVs.
- The Container Store’s Annual Elfa Sales starts on December 18. Job volume may be slow in most markets until after Christmas.
Missed The Inspired Call This Week?
Dial-in: +1 646 876 9923
US Conference ID: 568 448 1426
Press # to join the call without a participant ID
How to Contact Coordinators
Phone Tree Options:
- 1 for Coordinators
- 7 for California
- 6 for Texas
- 5 for Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- 4 for Washington DC, MD or VA
- 3 for Florida
- 2 for Georgia
- 1 for NC/TN
Measurement and ISV